As always we have a list of to-do projects and updates for the summer. Here is my list:
- Replace curtains: as much as I love our room darkening curtains I want more light in our room for the summer.
- Wall art: canvas art or framed prints for the empty wall in our bedroom.
- Ottoman for the closet
- Chair: somewhere I can relax and read
- I really want to paint the ceiling as shown here and I'm loving this shade of blue!
- Clean out and re-organize the office closet
- Wallpaper or stencil the center wall and add vertical frames (I have the frames and pictures ready to be hung). I am inspired by this chevron wall and may try to re-create. I have also been shopping for wallpaper.
|Made By Girl|
- We already met with our contractor and he is getting started next week!
- Flooring: we will be taking out the current carpet and we need to decide on new flooring
- Built-ins: I'm super excited to have built in storage in this room!
- Additional storage
The playroom is our highest priority. I really want to do the downstairs hallway so I can hang Ellie's 1st birthday pictures and other family photos. I think this wall will make a beautiful feature wall and I can't wait to see the final product! I will post updates as we make progress.